· Set-up, Program and operate CNC Milling machine
· Decide which tools are needed to manufacture parts and to use the appropriate speeds and feeds.
· Read and understand blueprints.
· Use mechanics measuring tools
· Use or learn the metric system
· Work to tight tolerances.
· Work efficiently producing high quality parts.
· Follow directions and work with minimal supervision as part of a team.
· Being able/willing to operate more than one machine at one time.
· Experience with Heidenhain control a plus.
· Programming Experience.
Minimum of 1-3 years
High School Diploma or equivalent
Machinist Degree Graduate or currently enrolled in Machinist program
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm